Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thus far

Spring break is decent. Parents are gone in Taiwan, so it's just my sisters and me at home. I really wish I had had more time with my parents home just to hang out and talk to them, again, I don't really experience the sensation of "I miss you," but it is certainly nice to be home. I need to pray more - for my family, for myself, for the world, for everything. It's astounding how fast time can fly when you're doing nothing: I think I wasted 2 days entirely void of any meaningful activity just by waking up at noon, and loitering around for a couple more hours even then. I need to pray, need to learn how to serve. Am I even aware what rung of the social ladder servants fall on? And Jesus willingly stuck himself there, to show us how far the depths of his love for us reach. Need to learn how to serve.

Semi-finalized the list of grad schools I'll be applying to in the fall a couple days ago: 13 total. Scary. Who knows where God will take me? I just want to be used for his Kingdom.

This is not our home, we are sojourners. There is a better land waiting for us. This is not our home.

No comments: